Dental Implants are the standard of care when it comes to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are made of biocompatible titanium that mimic the root of the natural tooth. Indications for dental implant treatment include replacement of one or several missing teeth, retention of a full denture, or retention of a partial denture.
Dental implants are a safe and effective way to replace missing teeth. They can be used to replace one tooth or multiple teeth, depending on your needs.
Dental Implants are best used for missing teeth from an extraction, or from an accident. Miami Dental Group Doral works with patients on several types of implants including:
- All on 4 Dental Implants in Doral: All-on-4 dental implants are four implants that are positioned directly into the jawbone allowing for the attachment of full-arch dentures.
- Single Tooth Replacements in Doral: Dental Implants are a great option for single tooth replacements. This is often the most common option for our patients.
- Multiple Teeth Replacement in Doral: Dental Implants can also be a great option for several missing teeth. As a permanent solution, you will be able to chew comfortably once again.
- Full Teeth Replacement in Doral: for serious cases, Dental Implants can be a great option for full teeth replacement. Dental Implants can be as natural as the normal teeth most people were born with.
- Implant Failure Treatment in Doral: if you have had an implant treatment and it did not go well, our Dentists at Implant Center of Miami can help you get back on track. After all, it is what we specialize in.
If you want to keep your smile healthy and strong, it’s time to get in touch with Miami Dental Group – Doral about getting dental implants in Doral! We have an experienced team who will work closely with you every step of the way so that we can help make sure this is as easy and painless as possible. You don’t need any special training – just come on in and we’ll take care of everything else!
With dental implants in Doral, your smile will look its best again with no gaps or spaces between your teeth! You can also chew food more easily without worrying about how it might affect your dentures or partial denture. And if you wear braces, we can help make sure that they fit properly on top of your new Dental implant-supported teeth so that everything looks great together!
The process starts by making an appointment with Miami Dental Group – Doral where we will take x-rays and examine your mouth before discussing what type would be best suited for your needs of dental implants in Doral. We offer free consultations so there’s no obligation whatsoever! Just call now at 786-565-3319. Let’s get started on restoring your smile together today in Doral!